I have decided to make a recipe blog. Yes, I know there are hundreds out there but this is for me to share my favorite recipes with family and friends and keep them in one spot. I have had so much fun trying out new recipes from other blogs in the last few weeks that it just seemed like a lot of fun to share in the joy of cooking! I have always enjoyed sharing recipes and I hope you enjoy it and feel free to share your favorite recipes too!
Check it out!
Janelle's Cookbook
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
-
I got this recipe from my mom years ago. She got it from a friend that
owned a small diner in Louisiana. I remember them being good, but
apparently I for...
13 years ago

1 comment:
What a great idea! I always love trying out other's recipes.
Post a Comment