Monday, October 13, 2008

ABC Orchestra

Meagan plays her violin in a group called ABC ( Anything But Classical) Orchestra at her school. It is a fun group that gets to play all kinds of fun music and have special performances. This morning they were featured on the local news, thought you might enjoy the clip. If you look closely at the very first of the clip you will see Meagan in the back, long hair, side bangs, pony tail and a big smile. You see her again behind the orchestra teacher for just another moment. Yeah Meagan, you've made it on TV!

3 comments:

The Turner Family said...

cool. Meagan is a superstar!

&D designs said...

Hey that is so great! We would love to hear her play sometine

Sheri Trimmer said...

Janelle! I can't believe I found you! I found you on Facebook and now your blog. You have a link off of Karen's, and I just now noticed it. Yes, I'm a little slow. I have a link off of hers as well. Our family blog is www.nstrimmerfam.blogspot.com. I see you have a recipe blog and I love trying new recipes, so I'm adding your link to mine. I sometimes add recipes to my blog as well. Good to see you! It's been a long time!
Sheri-Jo (Sorenson) Trimmer