I Promise I will update our blog! I am such a slacker! :(
I think the business of the Holidays just took over and I just never made the time to update our blog. Also, loosing the adapter for my camera's memory card and having other computer issues came into play.... But it is a new year and my computer and memory card are ready to go! I have a lot to updates so be prepared :) We had a great Halloween, a trip to NY for Thanksgiving, the girls performed in the musical Annie and Christmas was wonderful. Stories and pictures are on their way!
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
-
I got this recipe from my mom years ago. She got it from a friend that
owned a small diner in Louisiana. I remember them being good, but
apparently I for...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment