Joe continues to work for Meijer as a Manager of Business Intelligence (in the IT department) and he loves it. He is also serving as 1st counselor in the bishopric and is really enjoying working with the youth. One of his passions other than family, church and computers is competing in triathlons. He also does a 25k each spring and last fall he was part of a selected group that was invited to be a part of a 50 yr anniversary celebration of the Mackinaw bridge and swim across the straights. (see pictures below) He is a wonderful husband and father and my very best friend. I love you Joe!!!
I am a stay at home mom which is a true blessing! When I'm not doing something for the kids, housework, and running errands, I enjoy hanging out with friends, cooking, crafts and playing on the computer. I sell Gold Canyon Candles ( http://www.goldcanyoncandles.com/ ) as a hobby and serve as the primary president in our ward. (the children's Sunday school program).
Here are some pictures of a few of our adventures in the last year...
Joe and I dressed as Jack and Jill for Halloween. I actually had someone that thought we were seriously injured... luckily it was just makeup!
.... it was a lot of work!
Before..
...After!
...After!Labor Day 2007 Joe and 49 other swimmers were selected to be a part of the Mighty Mac Swim. A once in a lifetime opportunity! They swam across the Mackinaw straights, a 5 mile swim. You can see behind us how far it was. He did great!
Joe swimming across the Mackinaw straights..
Yup! I went to a taping of the Oprah Winfrey show. I sat in the third row, and no, I didn't get any free stuff.. but that's OK, It was still great!

Hanging with my parents and my brother and his family in SLC, Utah- 2007 
Hanging with Joe's two brother's and their families in Flagstaff, AZ- 2008
Hanging with Joe's two brother's and their families in Flagstaff, AZ- 2008

5 comments:
You guys are just so cute!!
I love all of the pictures!
Your house looks great, I looks like it was a lot of work!. I love all the pictures. I may steal your idea for the Halloween costume.
Its so fun reading more about you and your family. Great pictures!
love the pictures of your house! I'll have to e-mail you pics of all the repair done now of our home. I was laughing at your halloween pics
Post a Comment