Meagan is our oldest and the most confident person I know. I would love to have her confidence. She also has a very tender heart, is a great big sister and big help to Mom and Dad. Meagan loves to hang with friends, the more the merrier. She is a star student at school and gets involved in anything she can, especially if it puts her on stage because she loves to entertain. She did Odyssey of the Mind, was in the school play and plays violin. We are very proud of the great young woman she has become.
Meagan on the first day of 7th grade.
Meagan playing Lily in the Alice In Wonderland musical.

Meagan and her best buds riding to the temple for a youth temple trip.

Meagan with the ward youth group at the Detroit, MI temple

Meagan jumping in excitement when her Odyssey of the Mind team was awarded 1st place at regionals.

Smiling while on family vacation to Chicago.
Hanging out on the Hill Cumorah in Palmyra, NY

1 comment:
I agree, Meagan is a very special girl. I am so happy that I have been able to get to know her in Young Womens. She is very sweet, and beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment